Port St Lucie Glass Repair: Commercial & Residential Glass Door Window Repair
Express Glass & Board Up Service
1680 South West, Bayshore Blvd, suite 100, Port St Lucie, FL 34984 | (772) 212-0554
When homeowners across South Florida encounter various situations that result in a broken glass window repair Port St Lucie, FL, they immediately realize the potential hazard and security risks that are associated with it. Whether it is the sharp edges of the glass or the possibility of burglary, a broken glass window or sliding glass door repair demands immediate attention and action for a swift glass repair.
Incidentally, inexperienced individuals themselves should not attempt to repair glass windows or sliding glass doors. In order to ensure a sturdy and risk-free repair, one must rely on the professional services of a good glass repair company in Port St Lucie FL. However, the selection process for these companies can often be daunting, especially when residents or business owners have not faced a similar situation in the past.
The following section explains key considerations that customers must pay attention to, before they finalize their decision of a handing their glass repair project to a glass repair company Fort Lauderdale FL.
Read Our Reviews Online
As a local Port St Lucie Business we are very proud of our local reviews:
Efficiency of Response & Action Time
Broken glass windows and glass doors in your home or business are a matter of great concern. In fact, it is a situation with a wide range of risks and threats associated with it. As a result, it is imperative that you must review the service offered by glass companies to identify one that provides immediate response with efficient action. For instance, Express Glass & Board Up Service Inc, delivers on to its promise of immediate response, 24/7 customer service, emergency board up service, site visit within 30 minutes of initial request, and the action time of glass replacement is done on site. Special Orders are done within hours not days.
During your hunt for a glass repair expert Port St. Lucie FL, you must review online sources and customer reviews to ensure that you select a company with highly skilled and fully trained staff.
Certificate of Warranty Available
You must only trust a glass repair company Port St. Lucie FL that offers transparency of information about their material selection. For example at Express Glass & Board Up Service we offer a 5 year warranty on the quality of the high impact glass and a 10 year warranty on the insulated units. Customers could request a certificate of warranty upon request. Once you acquire knowledge on the types of material options the glass repair company Port St. Lucie FL has, you must conduct a quick research on each material. This is how you can be confident about the quality of the materials.
Cost and Budget Considerations
When looking for a residential glass repair service in Ft. Lauderdale or a West Palm Beach commercial glass repair service, homeowners and business owners should not confine their search to the services offered by various glass repair companies Port St. Lucie FL. It is equally important to find an option that charges reasonable rates which are compatible with your budget. This is why Express Glass & Board Up Service offers Free Estimates and an Instant 10% Off.
Market Reputation & Reviews
Another key concern of homeowners and business owners who are seeking glass replacement Port St. Lucie FL by a professional glass repair company is based on its past records. One of the most effective ways to find this information is through the recorded testimonials by its previous customers.
You can review Express Glass Testimonials as well as local reviews found in google places and google+ pages. A quick overview of these important factors can guide you to a good decision for a glass repair company Port St. Lucie FL.
Port St Lucie Fast Facts
- St. Lucie County land area is 571.93 square miles (2010 Census) and the population is 277,789 (2010 Census).
- St. Lucie County is comprised of the City of Fort Pierce (population 41,000, 2008 Census), the City of Port St. Lucie (population 155,251), the community ofHutchinson Island and the St. Lucie Village (population approximately 600).
- Fort Pierce is home to Heathcote Botanical Gardens which houses the nation’s largest collection of tropical bonsai trees in the James J. Smith Bonsai Gallery.
- The site of HGTV’s 2009 annual green home giveaway was located in the community of Tradition in Port St. Lucie—a dynamic master-planned community conveniently located off Interstate 95.
- St. Lucie County has 21 miles of pristine, natural beaches with nearly half being nature preserves—a very rare facet compared to the rest of Florida’s coastline.
- The world record sea trout was caught in the Indian River Lagoon in Fort Pierce. It weighed in at a whopping 17+ pounds!
- St. Lucie County has nearly 11,000 acres of parks and preserves.
- Pineapple farming was the area’s largest agricultural industry throughout the 1800s.
- Tradition Field in Port St. Lucie is the spring training home of the New York Mets and home to the St. Lucie Mets.
- Fort Pierce is the resting place for Zora Neale Hurston, a famous African-American author who is best known for writing Their Eyes Were Watching God.The book was later made into a movie starring Halle Berry and produced by Oprah Winfrey. Hurston spent her later years in Fort Pierce working as a journalist, teacher and novelist. Eight Dust Track Heritage Trail markers have been erected throughout the city chronicling her life there.
- The Indian River Lagoon flows through Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie and along Hutchinson Island. The lagoon is the most biologically diverse estuary in the United States with over 4,000 species of plants and animals.
- The National Navy SEAL Museum & Memorial on North Hutchinson Island in Fort Pierce is the only museum in the world dedicated exclusively to the elite warriors of Naval Special Warfare. It is located on the same site where the Navy Frogmen first trained during WWII.
- Frederick Douglass Memorial Beach on Hutchinson Island in Fort Pierce is one of the only places in Florida where you can ride a horse on the beach. For some, it’s truly a once in a lifetime experience.
- Port St. Lucie is home to PGA Village, owned and operated by PGA of America and ranked among the ’75 Best Golf Resorts’ by Golf Digest. The village has 54 holes of championship golf with courses designed by Tom Fazio and Pete Dye, the best in golf training and teaching at the state-of-the-art 35-acre PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance and the one and only PGA Museum of Golf that chronicles the history of the game.
- The area’s climate has an average temperature range of 63 to 83 degrees, ideal for year round outdoor activities.