Glass Repair at a Glance
Express Glass & Board Up Service
When homeowners across South Florida encounter various situations that result in a broken glass window repair Miami Fl, they immediately realize the potential hazard and security risks that are associated with it. Whether it is the sharp edges of the glass or the possibility of burglary, a broken glass window or sliding glass door repair demands immediate attention and action for a swift glass repair.
Incidentally, inexperienced individuals themselves should not attempt to repair glass windows or sliding glass doors. In order to ensure a sturdy and risk-free repair, one must rely on the professional services of a good glass repair company Miami FL. However, the selection process for these companies can often be daunting, especially when residents or business owners have not faced a similar situation in the past.
The following section explains key considerations that customers must pay attention to, before they finalize their decision of a handing their glass repair project to a glass repair company Miami FL.
- Glass Repair – outside of automobiles, we repair nearly every type of glass imaginable. From sliding glass doors to home windows to entry way doors for Miami businesses, if it has glass in it – whether residential or commercial – we can either fix it or replace it at the best service, and best prices in the industry.
- Sliding Glass Doors – you take them for granted, until you don’t. How many times a day, a week, a year does that sliding glass door open and close, close and open? When your sliding glass door is broken, call us for a free estimate. Any type of sliding door that has glass in it – including the popular French doors – is a service area of ours.
- Board Up – for both Miami businesses and residents, we offer a board up service. By this, we mean that if we can’t fix it, or replace it, we will board up your house or business until the parts and replacements come in. If you’re a victim of vandalism, or just an employee accident that breaks a window or door, call the best board up service in Miami-Dade county (that’s us).
- Commercial Glass Repair – small businesses love us, from Little Haiti to Little Havana, Lumus Park to Flagami, Upper East Side to Coconut Grove, wherever your restaurant, auto shop or other type of South Florida business is located, we can help as the best business glass service in the region.
- Emergency, 24 Hour Glass Repair – nature, vandals and accidents know no bounds, nor do we. Our trucks are roaming the Miami area, 24/7 on an emergency on call basis. So if you’re looking for an emergency glass service or a 24 hour glass repair service in Miami – you’ve found us. Call us now. We really don’t need that extra donut.
- Residential Glass Service (Home Window Glass Repair) – if you’re a homeowner, we can help. We’re found of saying we have the top-rated residential repair service in the city – and our customer reviews prove it.
- Patio Doors – you name it, if it has glass in it and it’s in a house or a business, we can fix it. That includes patio doors, sliding doors of all types, and even French doors. Contact us for a free, no cost-estimate.
Read Our Reviews Online: Miami’s Favorite
As a local Miami Business we are very proud of our local reviews:
Efficiency of Response & Action Time
Broken glass windows and glass doors in your home or business are a matter of great concern. In fact, it is a situation with a wide range of risks and threats associated with it. As a result, it is imperative that you must review the service offered by glass companies to identify one that provides immediate response with efficient action. For instance, Express Glass & Board Up Service Inc, delivers on to its promise of immediate response, 24/7 customer service, emergency board up service, site visit within 30 minutes of initial request, and the action time of glass replacement is done on site. Special Orders are done within hours not days.
During your hunt for a glass repair expert Miami FL, you must review online sources and customer reviews to ensure that you select a company with highly skilled and fully trained staff.
Quality of Material Selection
Another tip to make sure that you find a truly professional glass repair company Miami FL is that you should initiate open communication with the representatives. You must only trust a glass repair company Miami FL that offers transparency of information about their material selection. For example at Express Glass & Board Up Service we offer a 5 year warranty on the quality of the high impact glass and a 10 year warranty on the insulated units. Customers could request a certificate of warranty upon request. Once you acquire knowledge on the types of material options the glass repair company Miami FL has, you must conduct a quick research on each material. This is how you can be confident about the quality of the materials.
Cost and Budget Considerations
When looking for a residential glass repair service in Ft. Lauderdale or a West Palm Beach commercial glass repair service, homeowners and business owners should not confine their search to the services offered by various glass repair companies Miami FL. It is equally important to find an option that charges reasonable rates which are compatible with your budget. This is why Express Glass & Board Up Service offers Free Estimates and an Instant 10% Off.
Market Reputation & Reviews
Another key concern of homeowners and business owners who are seeking glass replacement Miami FL by a professional glass repair company is based on its past records. One of the most effective ways to find this information is through the recorded testimonials by its previous customers.
You can review Express Glass Testimonials as well as local reviews found in google places and google+ pages. A quick overview of these important factors can guide you to a good decision for a glass repair company Miami FL.
Some Fun Historical Facts about Miami, Florida
The Second Seminole War led to the rapid depopulation of Miami and other parts of southeast Florida. A small military force replaced the civilian population near the end of the 1830s, as the United States Army established Fort Dallas on a portion of Fitzpatrick’s abandoned slave plantation on the north bank of the stream. Soldiers from Fort Dallas periodically paddled upriver and into the nearby Everglades in an effort to engage the elusive Seminoles in combat.
The Second Seminole War ended in 1842. Shortly thereafter, Fitzpatrick’s nephew, William English, acquired the former’s Miami River possessions and reconstituted the slave plantation, adding new buildings to the complex. A man of large ambitions and vision, English platted the “Village of Miami” on the south bank of the river. He sold several lots in that development before leaving the area, at the beginning of the 1850s, for California and the gold rush.
The Third Seminole War (1855-1858) prompted the United States Army to reestablish Fort Dallas on the English property. Although it was fought on a far smaller scale than the previous conflict, this final Seminole War further discouraged settlement in Miami.
While the Indian problem had receded by the latter decades of the nineteenth century, the site of today’s Miami consisted of only a few families as late as the 1890s. Dade County, stretching from Indian Key to the Jupiter Inlet, contained less than 1,000 persons by the beginning of the century’s last decade. Undoubtedly, the area was among America’s last frontiers.